New Hours Monday-Friday 9:30-5:30
Open Saturday 9:00-3:00
To ensure all students reach their highest potential through acquisition of the academic and work skills required to successfully enter the job market or pursue advanced training/education.
Educational Mission, Purpose & Objective
Cosmetology, Hair Design, Barber, Manicuring, Esthetician and Instructor Trainee Training are vocations that offer students the possibility of a meaningful career that can bring many rewards dependent only upon the individuals’ talent, effort and ability based on scientific and academic training principles. Both men and women have equal opportunity to advance in these fields. It is the intent of Studio 121 School of Cosmetology to thoroughly train students in the art and science of Cosmetology, Hair Design, Barber, Manicuring, Esthetician and the Instructor trainee course so that they may obtain gainful employment within the industry. To achieve this goal, our school has instituted the following objectives:
- To develop a knowledge, understanding, skill and appreciation of the theory and practice of this industry.
- To develop habits of completing tasks properly in the interest of safety, sanitation and personal hygiene for one’s self and others.
- To develop habits of good workmanship and the orderly performance of various tasks performed in a shop/salon.
- To impact knowledge and develop the technical skills required in the practice of Cosmetology or Instructor in the beauty industry.
- To learn to select wisely, use properly and maintain the commercial products that are related to the application of cosmetic treatment in the beauty industry.
- To encourage growth and desire to keep abreast of new and unique developments in the practice of Cosmetology, Barbering, Esthetics, Manicuring and Instructor Training.
- To encourage ideals and attitudes of willingness to cooperate with employers, employees and clients.
- To develop an appreciation of the scientific contributions to the progress of Cosmetology, Hair Design, Barbering, Manicuring, Esthetics and Instruction.
- To encourage all to strive for the establishment of methodical habits and performance.
- To develop the required knowledge
Studio 121 School of Cosmetology, is now accepting new students for classes, beginning monthly. Details to remember when considering enrollment:
- You must be 16 years of age to enroll in the program.
- You must have legal ID or a Washington State Driver License, and be legal to work or attend school in Washington State.
- Client Services * Monday - Friday 9:30-5:30 Saturday 9-3
- Student Hours * Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30 Saturday 9-3
- 1222 East Front St., Port Angeles, WA 98362
- Susan Witherow, Cosmetology, Hair Design, Barbering, Manicuring, and Master Esthetician Instructor
- Lori Pennington-Dau, Cosmetology, Hair Design, and Manicuring Instructor
If you have any questions and/or comments about Studio 121 School of Cosmetology, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.